Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tractor on Campus

On the first day of school I saw this old tractor and immediately my eyes were drawn to it. It was just sitting there in the field with all these bails of grass around it and you could just tell it has been sitting there awhile. I walk past it everyday to class and it just reminds me of a simpler time for some reason. I do not know why I think of that when I see it but I do and the day they remove it from the field I will be a little upset. Its just such a standard thing to see one single, old tractor out in a field in the middle of nowhere. You like to think it was used not too long ago but you know it was just abandoned there till next season or until they get a truck to remove it from the land. Maybe it broke down, maybe it still works, I have no idea but if you have ever been to the country side you know what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment